Delivery within 2-3 working days.
(Without shipping costs and personalized special offers)
Access your account and place an order:
Don't have a Nespresso account yet?
DOING IS EVERYTHING.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING A POSITIVE IMPACT
CARE IS WHAT GOES INTO EVERY CUP OF NESPRESSO
We come together as coffee artists and coffee lovers to launch a movement devoted to coffee and to show that when care comes first, everything is possible
AND WORKING TOGETHER, OUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENTS ARE STILL AHEAD OF US
We will keep doing everything we can to produce some of the finest coffee that preserves the best of our world.
Here are our three commitments to make coffee a force for good:
- Reducing, reusing and recycling
- Supporting farmers’ livelihoods
- Making your cup fully carbon neutral by 2022
EVERYTHING FOR POSITIVE IMPACT
We are convinced that coffee can be a force for good because it can shape communities and preserve landscapes for the better.
By the end of 2020 we will reach the goals of our current sustainability ambitions:
- Sourcing all our coffee sustainably
- Making our own operations carbon neutral
- Offering to more than 90% of our customers, easy access to a collection point to recycle used capsules.
EVERYTHING FOR GOING NEUTRAL
The new reality we are all facing has encouraged us to accelerate our plans in order to achieve in 2 years what we had initially planned to accomplish over the course of 10 years.
- We commit that by the end of 2022 your cup of Nespresso will be fully carbon neutral.
- We are continuing to reduce the footprint of each cup.
- We are expanding tree planting in and around coffee farms to compensate the remaining CO2 emissions with our NGO partners, the Rainforest Alliance, and PUR Project.
EVERYTHING FOR THEIR TOMORROW
Creating a better tomorrow for farmers has always been our priority. That is why our commitment is to ensure farmers achieve a stable and viable living from coffee.
- We will continue to build on 20 years of partnership with farmers, paying premium coffee prices and encouraging sustainable practices.
- We are reducing risk from market and currency unpredictability and ensuring farmers can make a living off their work.
- We will work with our partners at Fairtrade to increase the share of our certified coffees.
DOING IS EVERYTHING.
Alexis Rodriguez, Nespresso Coffee Master
"Care is elevating the unique flavors of every coffee"
Anderson Moran, Coffee Artist
"Care is protecting my family"
Chiara Ferragni, Digital Entrepreneur
"Care is supporting our community"
Cindy Romero, Coffee Artist
"Care is being respectful of what nature gives us"
Emi Mahmoud, Poet, Activist
"Care is a gift and a promise"
George Clooney, Brand Ambassador
"Care is protecting a way of life for generations"
James Pergola, Nespresso Coffee Specialist
"Care is seeing people leave the Boutique with a smile"
Jean Imbert, Chef
"Care is creating art out of something everyday"
Johanna Ortiz, Fashion Designer
"Care is proving good taste and good values go hand in hand"
Juliana Correa, Nespresso Agronomist
"Care is improving the quality of life for farmers"
Mark Chao, Actor
"Care is a profound force of positive energy"
Dr. Nyagoy Nyong'o, CEO Fairtrade International
"Care is taking action on behalf of fairness and sustainability"
Renaud Capucon, Violinist
"Care is refining your craft"
Sonia Rolland, Actress, Philanthropist
"Care is being full of love and courage"
Tristan Lecomte, Environmentalist
"Care is remembering we are one with nature"
Find out more